Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Character

My name is Brigget. I am a female in my early twenties. I have just moved from Switzerland, where I used to live in a small town on my family's farm. When I was young I became fascinated with cooking. Since then I have dreamed of owning my own restaurant in a big city in the United States. Last week I decided to leave home to pursue my dream because I was tired of my parents trying to set me up to marry. I am no longer on speaking terms with my family. I only have the little bit of money that I have saved up through the years so I need to find a job quick. I was told that I have family in the U.S. and I am determined to find them.

1 comment:

laughingchick08 said...

The second interaction I have is with Brigget. As I am leaving for work one morning, locking up my front door, she introduces herself to me. She is my new next door neighbor who is curious to understand the community we have just moved to and she is in search of friends, both of which are just like me.